| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petawawa, On in March is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 61.3mm (2.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Petawawa, On March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Petawawa, On, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Petawawa, On:
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) N
- Earlton, On, Canada - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) NW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 160.9 kms (100 miles) WNW
- North Bay, On, Canada - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) WNW
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) SW
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) SSW
- Trenton, On, Canada - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) S
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) ENE
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 11.2 kms (6.9 miles) SSE
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 255.8 kms (159 miles) E
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 145.9 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.4 miles) ESE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 209.2 kms (130 miles) ESE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 209.2 kms (130 miles) ESE
- Kingston, On, Canada - 200.4 kms (124.5 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) SSE